Friday, March 16, 2012

Freebie Friday | 4x6 Pocket Cards

I love the whole concept of Project Life and have been keeping up with my year so far. I've been challenging myself to make my own journal cards, papers, and embellishments, rather than use the kits. I thought it would be fun to offer some of what I've done so far for my Freebie Friday. So today I've got nine 4x6 pocket cards. Use as is, or resize them to fit the smaller slots. Hopefully I'll be be able to offer more in the coming weeks too.

To download these nine pocket cards, click here.

Right now I am loving the vellum pocket cards. I used them in last week's Project Life layout.

Here I resized it to fit the 4x3 space and added a bit of embellishment.

Here I used it at the actual size and then added a cream box on top with the journaling, and some stitching on the side.

"Freely you have received, freely give." Matthew 10:8b

Cami

2 comments:

  1. I love the look on your husband's face as you kiss his cheek. :) This is such a great idea. I'm thinking of doing it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the chevron cards, thank you.

    ReplyDelete