Friday, March 23, 2012

Freebie Friday | Digital Washi-Style Tape

I've been participating in some Link Parties on Tuesdays where I've gotten to share my Project Life pages. I have really loved doing that. (Those are the only real link parties I've done. I love to scrapbook and would be doing that anyway, so it's fun to link up.) There seemed to be some interest in the digital washi-style tape I created on these layouts.


So I thought I could work up some washi-style tape that you could just save to your desktop. Please don't claim it as your own. You may use for personal use, but please don't use for commercial use unless you get written permission from me first. Hope it's fun. I plan on doing more styles in upcoming weeks, but this is what I have worked up so far.

"Freely you have received, freely give." Matthew 10:8b

Cami

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I have only just discovered digital washi tape and LOVE it!
    Jule from inside 9B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always like a bit of washi, thank you.

    ReplyDelete