Monday, March 26, 2012

Printable | Easter Peeps

I am so excited to see some of my "peeps" tomorrow at MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers). We missed the last meeting because of silly dusting of snow that caused a school delay. So it's been far too long. I made up these little treats for them.


Download the printable PDF here, if you have "peeps" of your own that you want to make a treat for. After printing and cutting, add a little pretty scrap paper to the edges to make it colorful. I used snack size ziplock brand bags. They worked perfectly.

Later this week (as long as the whole being a wife and mom first allows time for it) I will be posting my take on the classic Resurrection Eggs that help to teach your kids the real reason for Easter... the death and RESURRECTION of Jesus.

"He is not here; he is risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again'" Luke 24:6-7

Amen!

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment