Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Project Life | Week Twelve

It's that time again. I have my Project Life pages done. I will be linking up as usual. These sites are so awesome! Great inspiration for Project Life!


Linking Up With:


Here they are, side by side:


Up close and personal:



And then I have been focusing on the following set of verses this week. I absolutely love the truth in the progression. I think a lot of things in life are like the progression these verses talk about. We want love and ask for love, but we don't fully realize that love starts with goodness which progresses to something else, which progresses to something else and so on until it finally culminates in love, which can then deepen even further. Maybe I am far-reaching, but I think the principle can apply to other areas. Maybe I long to be more organized or more creative or more generous. Often those things are a progression from some other virtues.

I guess I am mixing posts now. Some of you have just glazed right over all of this because you just wanted to see the layouts and get some ideas for your pages. Are you remembering to document what you are LEARNING about life in your Project Life pages? I need to do that more.

"For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ." 2 Peter 1:5-8

Cami

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic pages, really beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spread! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great as always, I like the "tape". Your comments about love really made me think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures. The one of you with the scrunchy face is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great photos! Lovely photos and love how you do the "highlights" for the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your photos and stories. Having little verse each time is nice also, it makes me think and explore these also.

    LOVE LOVE THE TAPE AND THAT YOU MADE A FORT FOR THE GIRLS. MY GIRLS WOULD DO THAT FOR HOURS ALSO. ENJOY THESE MOMENTS WHILE YOU CAN THEY GROW UP SOOOO FAST!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Cami! Love the enlarged 6x12 photo & the tape you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ! Love your pics and stories.Great thinking.Your comments about love really made me think.

    ReplyDelete