Monday, April 9, 2012

Project Life | Week Fourteen

This week's Project Life layout came together very quickly because I kept it super simple and I love the results. I love what Ali Edwards did here with her journal cards. So I took her idea and simply did it on a larger scale. I love how it turned out. I actually took very few pictures this week, so selecting photos was really very, very easy. I used what I had. My journaling came from a couple of blog posts I worked on this week. Really honest, maybe a little uncomfortable, but I am really wanting Project Life to be authentic for me. Not every layout needs to have quite the same transparency, but I think one every couple of months is special and adds a certain depth and real dimension to the telling of our story through my eyes.

So here are my pages, side by side...


And up close and personal...



"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1

Cami