Sunday, April 8, 2012

Project Life | Week Thirteen

They can't all be beautiful. At least that is what I had to tell myself to force myself to go ahead and post the pages for week thirteen. I am not happy with them, but I need for them to be done. Perhaps I will go back to them before I actually print them. Probably I will. I don't feel like there is unity between the left and the right. That always bothers me if they don't look like they are all apart of the same spread.

On a positive note, I did print the first eight weeks at Costco. I delighted in slipping each page into the page protector. I have opened up the book and looked at them and looked at them and then looked at them so more. I am so thankful I am doing Project Life. I am getting so much pleasure from the process and from the end result!

So back to week thirteen, even if I'm not satisfied with them yet...

Side by side...

Up close and personal...


What I DO love immensely about this page is the series of photos of Gracie running down hill. It is so symbolic of what my life is right now.


This past week I took even less photos, so the pickings will be slim when I sit down to work on the layout. I did do a lot of journaling, though. That will lend itself to a bit of a different look and feel. So I am looking forward to working on those pages.

I'll leave you with some encouraging words from the book of Daniel this Easter evening that didn't feel much like Easter to me since I was home with three sick kids and only feeling about 50% myself. My love of Scripture is deepening as my dependency on it increases.

"Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;
     wisdom and power are his.
He changes times and seasons;
     he sets up kings and deposes them.
He gives wisdom to the wise
     and knowledge to the discerning.
He reveals deep and hidden things;
     he knows what lies in darkness,
     and light dwells with him."
Daniel 2:20-22

Cami