Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Project Life | Week Fifteen

I have been far, far behind on Project Life. I am okay with that. Frankly I have been too busy living life to pause long enough to be even a little bit creative. I dislike being mostly because so many simple details are lost in the delay between living and documenting. But I am learning I need to simply move forward from whatever place I am at and at least allow the photos to speak a part of the story.

So here is Week Fifteen of Project Life. That takes us back to April 8-14, Easter Sunday through Eric's and my 9th Anniversary.

Here are the pages, side by side:


Up close and personal:



I am sad there isn't more journaling from this week, but I refuse to beat myself up about it. The next few days are about getting caught up. I have blocked out my evenings to work on scrapbooking after the kids are down for the night, so I should make some significant progress. Might even get another group of pages printed. That's always incredibly rewarding.

Cami

"Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
     bind them around your neck,
     write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will win favor and a good name
     in the sight of God and man."
Proverbs 3:3