Thursday, May 10, 2012

Project Life | Week Seventeen

I love that I am getting so much done this week. It's all the stuff that only I see. Honestly my house doesn't look good. I'm not scouring all the windows and carpets and corners of the bathroom. No, I'm going through stacks of papers, organizing the files on my computer and yes, working on getting caught up on Project Life. It's that last thing that is having the most positive affect on my disposition.

Here is week seventeen, that means April is essentially done (except for the last two days). I still hope to be all caught up by the time my hubby gets home tomorrow night. The little fly in the ointment is that I chose to do Week in the Life for Week Eighteen... so I have a zillion pictures and tons documented that I need to decide how I am going to manage still. But let's not borrow tomorrow's trouble today.

Today I have these pages to share. I like them.

Side by side...


Up close and personal...



Cami

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
     and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6