Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Week in the Life | Finally Pulling it Together

I am finally getting to putting my Week in the Life pages pulled together.

I really love how the pages came together. I didn't do a whole lot of searching to find inspiration. I find that if I start I have a hard time stopping and actually doing the pages. And having the pages done is really the goal. I don't have a ton of time to wile away looking at design ideas.

My go to inspiration is always Ali Edwards herself. I love to click through her portfolio of scrapbook layouts. I love the clean look she consistently re-creates, time and time again.

This time I was also inspired by something I stumbled onto via pinterest. Here. Loved the concept and recreated it for my 12 x 12 digital application.

I wanted my pages to fit into my Project Life book, not really wanting a separate scrapbook this year. So I stuck with the same color palette that I have been using for Project Life. I'm also more likely to print them if they fit right into my Project Life book.

Without further ado, here is Monday side by side...
(Remember you can just click on the images to enlarge them.)


And up close and personal...



Tuesday...




Wednesday...




Thursday...




Friday...

 



My week cycle is actually Sunday through Saturday for Project Life. I only documented the week days, so I am left with a day on either end that I am undecided what to do about. I am playing with several ideas, none of which have totally satisfied me. So, I'll hold off for now. I am so thankful I did this project, even though it was a TON of work that week and I wanted to give up at least once every day.

Cami

"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything." I John 3:18-20