Monday, June 4, 2012

Project Life | Week Eighteen

I have felt at such a loss at how to deal with Week Eighteen of Project Life. Dragging my feet in deciding has held up progress on the whole project. I am such a continuity girl that it really throws my rhythm to have a Week in the Life in the middle of Project Life. But, I love the detail a Week in the Life can give, a sampling of space and time, a season that goes so by so quickly.

In the end this is how I handled it...










I decided not to do a Week Eighteen spread and just do a double spread for each day of the week. I'd put the Week Eighteen tag at the top of each spread and call it done. And being done with Week 18 feels really good.

Cami

I'd really planned to take the summer off from volunteering for anything at the church. But then this verse keep gnawing on my heart and so now I'm helping out with our Preschool VBS this summer. More on that to come... 

"Anyone, then who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins." James 4:17