Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Project Life | Week Nineteen

I have gotten behind. I have deferred to a lot of other things lately. Time with by man. Time with the laundry. Time sleeping so I'm less cranky with the ones I love the most and because they love me unconditionally I let my guard down and then they get the brunt of my crankiness. Not okay. So sleep has won over staying on top of Project Life.

But I refuse to let it go. I will complete Project Life this year, even if it means a blog of catch up time every month. Hopefully this is my block of catch up time for this month and there will be a cluster of postings coming over the next few days of Project Life pages... Lord-willing.

Week nineteen was a week that Eric was away for several days on a trip to California. The impact of that trip will have long-term consequences to our family life. Wonderful consequences. More to come on that in the next few postings, Lord-willing.

So here are the pages, side-by-side:


And then up close and personal...



The pages are super simple this week. I'm good with that. I realize if I try to make every spread look like I spent hours on it I'd defer getting them done. It's more important to me to have them done than to look like a profession designer. Sometimes it's just about plunking photos in with the journaling before the memories are lost or muddied. And these pages are keeping with my style, so I feel good about them.

Cami

"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14