Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Project Life | Week Twenty-Five

I have almost made it half the year doing Project Life. I don't think what I am feeling is pride, as much as delight. I love to sit and flip through the pages, which I try to convince myself isn't really all that narcissistic, but it is. I have another batch of pages ready to print. I've been holding off because it's such a pain to take them to Costco and wait. (You can't upload the 12x36 sheets from home, you have to take them in on a thumb drive, then wait.) Waiting in Costco for an hour with three kids (ages 7, 5, and 4) feels like waiting four, so it takes strategic planning of a morning to make it happen. Maybe tomorrow will be the day...

I hopped over to The Mom Creative this morning, where I occasionally link up my pages when I am caught up and have time to actually visit some of the other links. When I have time to look at all the inspiration from the others working on the same project it is a lot of fun. When I don't have the extra time and try and do it anyway, it can just be overwhelming, so I don't.

Today she made me feel good because she didn't have her pages done. I love knowing that I am not the only one in blogland that is human and doesn't always have everything happen on schedule. Granted she is almost ALWAYS done and posting her pages right on schedule, but I love that when something gets in the way, it's okay to let it slide.

This week was more fun then the last few weeks because I wasn't overwhelmed with photos. I'd only taken 20 photos all week. Really! It's so much easier to scrap from a pool of 20 than a pool of 200+. The week before had been the last day of school and birthday celebrations, all requiring lots and lots of photos, of course.

So here this week's pages side-by-side...


Up close and personal...



And I think I will end up linking up this week over at The Mom Creative because with school out we're getting into a new routine and schedule that seems to give me a little bit of extra time during the day for getting some design inspiration. Click here if you'd like a little inspiration too.

Cami

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15