Saturday, June 23, 2012

Project Life | Week Twenty-Four

I am getting so close to being halfway through Project Life. I need to do another printing soon or I am going to have so many pages to print that the cost is going to be a deterrent. And having the pages printed in the album and available to look at is really the whole point of doing the work.

Last week was so packed that I didn't get to use all the pictures that I wanted to. This week is a lot lighter on photos and so I will have more story to tell. And I have some sweet stories to tell, so I'm looking forward to starting on the next layout.

And here are the layouts...

Side-by-side...


Up close and personal...



Cami

"I advise you to obey only the Holy Spirit's instructions. He will tell you where to go and what to do, and then you won't always be doing the wrong things your evil nature wants you to." Galatians 5:16