Thursday, August 9, 2012

Me | Right Now


  • Right now I'm looking at the next two days and am utterly delighted that I have NOTHING on the calendar.
  • Right now I'm almost giddy making plans for the mini family vacation we're taking a week from now.
  • Right now I'm thinking about how few days we have left to enjoy together at home before my older two return to school.
  • Right now I'm thinking about Back-to-School shopping and enjoying the newness of the traditions that we've started in the last two years.
  • Right now I'm loving that the sun finally seems to be showing up consistently.
  • Right now I'm loving watching Daniel hold the kittens like they're babies and it delights me.
  • Right now I'm trying to not be discouraged and frustrated that Gracie's potty training has regressed.
  • Right now I'm trying to remember to give lots of positive reinforcement and encouragement and praise.
  • Right now I'm trying not to compare myself to other wives and mothers.
  • Right now I'm trying to work up the motivation to clean my kitchen and my refrigerator in anticipation of our Klesick Box of Good that gets delivered tomorrow morning.
  • Right now I'm trying to figure out how best to use up the produce we still have left from last week's Box of Good.
  • Right now I am thinking about what can be de-cluttered from the house without disturbing my husband's sense of stewardship.
  • Right now I'm thinking about how I'm going to take care of my hubby when he gets home tonight after having oral surgery.
  • Right now I'm thinking about whether or not I want to load up the kids and go to the library, or if I just want to stay home.
  • Right now staying home seems to trump everything else.
  • Right now I am caught up on Project Life and realize I need to proof Weeks 24-31 so that I can prepare them for printing my next trip to Costco.
  • Right now I'm loving being 39.
  • Right now I'm not bothered by the grey hair.
  • Right now I'm thinking that I might need to take Mercy for her first hair cut. But not sure I want to.
  • Right now I'm loving having a list of things to accomplish this year because I love lists.
  • Right now I'm still loving rice milk in my morning latte.
  • Right now I'm trying to make working with Mercy 20 minutes a day on reading fun, special time for us.
  • Right now I keep checking my library account to see how close I am to getting the fourth season of Heartland, my favorite thing to watch while ironing my husband's work shirts.
  • Right now I'm thankful for friends who just stop by.
  • Right now my messy house isn't bothering me as much as sometimes because I'm home today to clean it up.
  • Right now I'm loving the conversations about Spiritual Parenting I'm having with my son, since he always asks what we learned in our class.
  • Right now I'm excited for the fall, while still clinging to the last weeks of summer.

cami

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen." I Peter 4:8-11

1 comment:

  1. I love that Daniel has been asking you about your Spiritual Parenting class! What a great opportunity to have meaningful conversations with him. Sounds like you're doing well-love you friend.

    ReplyDelete