Monday, August 13, 2012

Project Life | Week Thirty-Two


I had a ton of photos from early in the week, when we went on a day excursion, north. I tried to limit those, however, because there was so much more to our week! (For more info on my tracking 40 Things to Do By 40, read this post.)


Eric had oral surgery. And, an even more significant happening in my mind, Mercy got her first ever haircut! Big deal! Huge!

And I think I'll link up this week HERE. Go check out some really inspiring Project Life pages!

cami


"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen." I Peter 4:8-11

3 comments:

  1. I have a hard time limiting pics of a big excursion as well, but ♥ how you did it in your layout this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment, Cami! I love how you're tracking/numbering your 40 things to do by 40 in your PL. I just started a 32 by Thirty-Two, so I'm going to steal your method. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layouts and what a fun thing to do--40 new foods and 40 new places. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete