Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Project Life | Week Thirty

I am well past the halfway point in Project Life and it gives me the confidence that I am quite certain I will actually finish this project. It's become a healthy habit that I've not allowed myself to slip too terribly far behind on that I haven't been able to keep up. Thank goodness!

I love having the pages, but I think one of my most favorite things about Project Life continues to be the fact that it helps me to keep up on sorting my photos, organizing them by weeks. I really should be ranking them as I go, maybe next year...

Here are my pages for Week 30 side by side...


And then again, up close and personal...



I've been contemplating how I am going to handle Week 31. It's my birthday week and I've made some significant resolves about what I want to work towards accomplishing by the time I turn 40 (next year). And I'm not sure yet how I want to document that process in Project Life. I DO want to document it, just not sure how best to do that. Maybe one square that is a 40 Things To Do by 40 Update. We'll see. I don't start checking things off the list until Week 32, so I have a bit of time to still figure it out.

There it is until I have more pages done...

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment