Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Project Life | Week Twenty-Six

Can hardly believe how far I have fallen behind on Project Life. Our summer has been much farther from lazy than any summer past. It's been good and there are lots of pictures to choose from for most of the weeks that I'm behind, which makes it even harder to catch up. All in good time...


It was time to mix things up a bit. I was getting really tired of the grid every single week. But, being a lover of order, I couldn't throw the grid completely out the window, so I just messed with the top of third of the left-hand-side of the spread. Real rebel. I know. Feels like the pages need a little spark of some kind.


And there you have it. When you sum up your week in a double page spread it feels so simplistic. Really a lot happened this week. I promised my hubby (and myself) that I would keep my photos each week to one spread, so that printing costs didn't get out of hand. And it's worked pretty well.

Cami

I love how Scripture you've studied, meditated-on, or memorized comes back to mind. This one came to mind when Daniel was asking me what a hobby was. I was explaining by giving examples of some of his daddy's hobbies. When I mentioned running sound Daniel piped up and said, "No Mom, Dad should be doing that for God." That led into an awesome conversation about  how everything we do should be done for His glory! Love this passage...

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
I Corinthians 10:31