Monday, September 3, 2012

40 NEW Recipes | #6 Pumpkin Poppers

We LOVE these! Thank you pinterest for the perfect little breakfast treat!


I have had leftover pumpkin puree in my freezer from last year. Yes, you read that correctly, last year. My hubby planted pumpkins and we had something like 15 sugar pumpkins, which resulted in a ton of pumpkin puree. You can only eat so much pumpkin pie, so I am always looking for ways to use up pumpkin puree. I discovered these little Pumpkin Poppers! Yum.

We've made them three or four times in the last two weeks since their discovery, but am only now getting around to posting about them.

The only variation from the recipe I found here was that I used whole wheat flour, because we try to use that over white any time we can. And they are truly amazing. Go make them now if you have any pumpkin in your freezer. And if you don't, then pin it for later, they are that good.

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment