Friday, September 7, 2012

40 New Recipes | #7 Granola Bars

We polished these off in less than 24 hours. Don't judge me. I was so surprised at how yummy they were! But we are going to hold off making them again so I don't eat another pan tonight. (Yes, I said ME!)


I am a big fan of recipes looking like they are supposed to when you're done making them. These did. They tasted just like they said they would, too!

If you are a fan of Quaker granola bars then you'll love these and feel much better about eating them because there aren't any ingredients that you cannot pronounce.

I found the recipe via pinterest and it is HERE.

What I did different: I put it in ONE loaf pan instead of two. I like my granola bars thick, so they don't fall apart when I'm eating. When serving to the kids, I just give them 1/3 or 1/2 of one. I also just put in a VERY FEW marshmallows. I didn't think they needed them and we loved them how they turned out.

Enjoy!

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment