Monday, November 26, 2012

December Daily 2012 {Foundation Pages}

December Daily has snuck up on my this year. I blame Project Life. I have participated in December Daily in 2010 and 2011. To find out more about December Daily check out Ali Edwards' post here. I love, love, love December Daily. It has helped me be more intentional throughout the Christmas Season of providing experiences for my kids and actually documenting them.

This has been my first year for Project Life and I have been wrestling with how to best do both-and without overwhelming myself with too much in this already especially busy season. I want to continue to enjoy Project Life, December Daily, and most of all the Christmas Season with my family.

We have a lot planned to do as a family. You can see our 2012 Family Christmas List here. It includes a lot of traditions and a ton of new things that we will try and see if they become new traditions.

So, I have decided to do December Daily in a 6x6 layout. Pretty small, but big enough to do multiple pictures should I need to one day. The bonus is that I will simply slide into my Project Life layout... seven squares with an extra 6x6 layout to play around with each week. But if when I'm all said and done I want to go ahead and do a separate album it will be really easy to do. It also enables me to include November days, as well, since for our family we really start Christmas traditions the day after Thanksgiving. This year that makes a long stretch...

Each day will look a bit different. But here is the first day, which for me starts November 23 (feels so early, but I am so ready).


I will be all digital. I have been so loyal to that format, mostly because I can't handle more clutter in my life. This is the best way for me to keep things simple.

I am so looking forward to seeing what everyone else is doing and how they are choosing to document this holiday! If you are thinking about doing December Daily, check out the others' foundation pages here.

Delighting in the gift of Christ this season,
cami

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! That is a lovely nativity set you have! I'm also going all digital. Maybe I'll actually get it completed this year? :)

    ReplyDelete