Thursday, December 27, 2012

December Daily {Day 20-26}

By far this smaller, simpler layout has been my favorite December Daily layout. (If you are unfamiliar with Ali Edwards' December Daily Project, find out about it here, where I typically link up each day in December to share my layout, along with tons of others.) It made things so much easier to keep up with while still truly enjoying Advent and Christmas with my family. It didn't frighten me to get a few days behind, even a week, because I knew I could get caught up in a morning, an afternoon, or an evening. (And I did that two different times and it really worked out just fine.)


Gingerbread house turned into a stable for Christ.


This family adventure (above) was definitely the highlight of the season, maybe even the whole year for our family.



My brother is such a great photographer. He manages to make me look good in pictures, which is an accomplishment because I generally have odd expressions or closed eyes in photos.


My grandfather is 90 and has been experiencing a significant decline in his health this year.


Even with celebrating two sides of the family, we have still been able to carve out Christmas morning to be home, just the five of us to open stockings (which I FINALLY got this year) and presents around our own tree.


And the day after Christmas is always exactly what I need after the build up and rush of the holidays. Pajamas all day. Leftovers warmed up. New favorite toys. Staying home and being together.

That wraps up December Daily 2012 for me. If you want to see the rest of my pages I have provided the links for you below:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8-15
Day 16
Day 17

Delighting in the gift of Christ this season,
cami

No comments:

Post a Comment