Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Daily {Day 3}



Third day in to December Daily this year and I am really trying to focus on the stories of the Christmas Season, even more than the photos. If you aren't familiar with December Daily you can see Ali Edwards' posts here. This is my third year participating and I just love, love, love going back and looking at the previous years.

I will be doing my best to link up daily over at aliedwards.com, just like I have in previous years. It is so encouraging and inspiring to see what others are doing. Hope over there for some great ideas to do with your family, even if you aren't a scrapbooker.




Delighting in the Gift of Christ this season,
cami

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny what kids think. I think it is awesome that you saved that story to share. Great picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute story. That will be fun to look back on years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this story. It warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete