Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Project Life | Week Fifty

December Daily (see aliedwards.com if you don't know what that is) has helped make Project Life so easy the last two weeks, pulling both weeks together in about an hour for each week. The bulk of the time was waiting for my computer to save. I know the end is nearing for this sweet friend (it's about nine years old and has been lovingly used, I've spent far more time at it than I should) and I'm hoping that it makes it to the end of the year. We'll just see.

But here is Project Life. I might be linking up over at The Mom Creative, at least I frequently do. Her link party is so fun because I always get inspired and encouraged by everyone else's beautiful work.




Delighting in the gift of Christ this season,
cami


No comments:

Post a Comment