Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Project Life | January Freebies



I have started up on Project Life again. I love to get inspired by what other people do and then create my stuff with my own flavor. That's what I did last year and I love the little stash of digital designs I've created for myself.

Right now I am loving yellow, black and white, and all shades of grey. I was inspired by one of the Project Life kits, The Midnight Edition. There is something so alive about a punch of yellow. With that in mind, here are some of the 3x4 journal cards that I have set up and plan on using myself. Help yourself if they fit into what you are doing.

Next I think I need to do some washi-style tape and fun digital embellishments.

cami

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like it. I'm working on another group of journal cards that go with it. But this set will have some fun embellishments too.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thrilled you like them. I just posted some Valentine's freebies too. And there will be more February ones by next week.

      Delete
  3. Thanks, these are fun. The date card is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete