Monday, February 11, 2013

Project Life | February Freebies

I am still working away at Project Life. I am a couple of weeks behind and am starting to wonder if it would be helpful to go back to posting them here on the blog to hold me accountable with keeping up. I'm waffling a bit because it really doesn't take too much effort to get caught up, as long as it isn't more than two or three weeks that I've slipped behind. Interestingly, I find it easier to work out several layouts all at once. It takes less time per layout for me, especially once I get in the groove. We'll see if I get caught up this week and we'll go from there.

But I do have done the digital February Freebies that you can use for your Project Life, if they fit into what you are already doing. (I was inspired by the colors in the Project Life Midnight Edition -- I just adore those colors!) You can see it's a good size kit with 14 3x4 journal cards and 16 embellishments, including longer washi-style tapes with the days of the week and months of the year. One thing I am trying to do more in my project life pages is emphasize family time. So I have a journal card for that included, as well. They are all free for personal use. Please don't claim them as your own or use them for commercial purposes (unless you have written permission from me).

Download the February Freebies HERE.


If you want to download the January Freebies go here.
If you want to download the Valentine's Day Freebies go here.


If you'd like to show a little love, feel free to pin it!

As always, enjoy!

cami

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm currently working on ones for March too.

      Delete
  2. I love your freebies Cami, and you are so awesome to share them. I wish you would post your layouts. They would be an inspiration for all of us newbies to PL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I saw that you did see my most recent post with the first five weeks of pages. I will be doing a PL catch-up soon with the next few weeks. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  3. OMG, these and the rest of your freebies are GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for allowing us to use them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness. Sweet comments like this one make it so fun to share!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much! I love that they match Midnight Edition!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete