Thursday, February 7, 2013

Project Life | Valentine's Day Freebies



I've been working on Project Life. Since I have been doing all of my own digital products that means I have been doing a bit of designing. I was putting together my February Freebie kit and realized there were enough Valentine's specific pieces to merit a Freebie Valentine's Day Kit. That doesn't mean that the February Freebie isn't still coming. It is. But I wanted to go ahead and share this one first.

Please be courteous, don't claim my files as your own, or use for commercial purposes, without written consent from me. But, otherwise enjoy!

cami

3 comments:

  1. Love the children's movie reference cards, definitely suits my boys. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented and so generous! Thank you for sharing! I'm excited to use these!

    ReplyDelete