Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Project Life Digital Freebies | Squares & Chevron


When I decided to start offering the digital products I was designing for my own PL as freebies I had no idea if anyone would be interested in them. But I was already doing the work, for myself and it gave a little extra incentive for figuring out a few things in Illustrator that I hadn't taken the time to work out.  I figured I'd do a monthly kit. Then the holidays came along and it sounded fun to do some mini kits around Valentine's Day and Easter.

Well, that was before some sweet bloggers brought a bit of attention to my freebies. What a silly little rush I felt when I discovered my freebies mentioned at One Velvet Morning, Rukristin, and Craft Gossip. They were all new site discoveries for me and packed full of Project Life inspiration. Oh my! Did I mention I spent far too much time there this last week too?! I did. And I'll be going back for more.

So you'll still be seeing a monthly kit. It seems those are very well received. (I had more hits on one day last week than I had typically seen in a whole month. Thanks!) And you will probably see other freebies popping up, like this one... a dozen journal cards. I, like at least most of the Project Lifers, love chevron prints. Here are a few of mine. Plus I included some fun patterns with squares that are a bit of a different feel than the other stuff I have been designing lately. I hope you find something you like and are able to use in your own PL.

Still coming... I've promised I would provide some of my large calendars (minus the personal information of course). That'll be coming... And one sweet person asked about my digital page protectors. I had fun learning how to make those and hopefully will get some of those released too. So, if you don't want to miss out on those freebies, don't forget to subscribe, follow, or check back regularly.

Happy scrappin!

cami

13 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, as always. And congrats on the well-deserved attention for all that you share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate your kind words so much!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your Project Life freebies with all of us! They are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! So glad you like them.

      Delete
  3. thank you! love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. vraiment très beau. Merci beaucoup !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I love me some chevron! You are so beautifully generous to be sharing your talent with us all. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these, too! I've downloaded your other freebies in this set (and SO appreciate your generosity!). When I try to download this one, I get a warning from McAfee that it potentially contains a virus. Tried it twice and same thing happened both times. I thought you'd want to know. Otherwise, everything is PERFECT!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. Thanks for letting me know. I just went and tested it and I didn't get any message. Strange. I'm not a tech genius, so I don't know how to investigate further. You're the first to mention it. I did notice that mediafire (which I use for the downloads) have done some changes. Wonder if they might have some bugs they are still working out. Sorry I can't be more helpful. If you'd like to email me your email address I can try to email you the file directly.

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing your work. I love the colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merci pour ce joli pack de papiers ! Belle journée.

    ReplyDelete