Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Project Life | March Freebies Kit

I have my March freebies up and ready for download. This kit has 13 journal cards. I am in love with the Project Life Midnight Edition (which isn't released yet), so my colors are inspired from that beautiful kit. I've been building my 2013 album around these lovely, versatile colors.


Download here: March 2013 Freebie Kit

If these journal cards fit into what you are already doing, download and put to use! I would love to see what you do with them, so feel free to leave me a link so I can see your pages, if you'd like to. As always, these are free for PERSONAL use. Please don't claim as your own or use for commercial use without written permission from me. Thanks! And enjoy!

I think this little kit has some of my favorite journal cards so far. I love using the pattern cards, either when I am light on photos or when my photos feel a little dull and I need a pop of color. I also love layering and trimming the journal cards. If you want to see how I have used some of the journal cards in the kits, take a look at my Project Life pages:

Weeks 1-5
Weeks 6-9


Happy Scrapping!

cami

34 comments:

  1. These are so fun! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it! Your sweet comment makes my day!

      Delete
  3. Loving your monthly kits. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So glad you are enjoying them!

      Delete
  4. Wow. Thank you. I can't wait for Midnight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to the release of Midnight too!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm currently working on an Easter kit... hopefully it will be ready soon :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so very much! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much! love your layouts and photos - very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards! Thank you for sharing your layouts for inspiration, and your talent in the freebie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been great fun for me to do. So glad that it's been well received. Look for more to come.

      Delete
  9. These are AWESOME!!! I am also in love with the Midnight Kit, and have it on order with my local scrapbooking store! These will be a great addition to that! THANK YOU so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Midnight Kit is beautiful. I love the clean design, cheerful pop of of yellow, and I am so excited with you for its release!

      Delete
  10. I love the Midnight kit, cannot wait for it to come out!! Thanks so much for these gorgeous cards! I can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you'll find a use for them! Enjoy!

      Delete
  11. I love journal cards, thank you much for designing some inspired by Liz's Midnight kit. It was generous of you to share them. I can't wait til Midnight comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to the Midnight kit too!

      Delete
  12. Thankyou so much for these. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  13. Thank you - love the colors and patterns. I can't wait to put them to use!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you - love the colors and patterns. I can't wait to put them to use!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Thank you! I have (& love!) Midnight already, and your free cards are a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing. I love the midnight kit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing I am using the midnight kit. These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! The midnight kit is my favorite (obviously)!

      Delete