Thursday, March 28, 2013

Right Now | March





  • Right now we are experiencing the blessings of sweet family time.
  • Right now we have half days at school, as school conferences are taking place.
  • Right now we are loving a beautiful spurt of sunshine that has come with the official start of Spring.
  • Right now we are planning some fun things to do on our Spring Break Stay-cation that officially starts tomorrow at noon.
  • Right now we are experiencing Holy Week and all the remembering and celebrating it faithfully brings.
  • Right now I am back on Weight Watchers, recapturing my lifetime weight.
  • Right now I am using the treadmill faithfully, for something other than holding clothes.
  • Right now I am working on my Project Life pages.
  • Right now I am working on designing some 4x6 pocket cards for my April Freebies.
May your right now be filled with the blessings of Christ,
cami





1 comment:

  1. good for you on recapturing your lifetime weight! I always enjoy these posts of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete