Thursday, April 4, 2013

Digital Project Life | April Freebies

Download this kit here.

This offering seems meager to me for a monthly, but I've been doing a lot more freebies than just once a month. I had a freebie posted a couple of days ago. Go here if you missed Hello Week. And I have another freebie I'll be posting tomorrow. Subscribe if you want to be sure not to miss that one. It's the digital page protectors that I use for my designs.

Okay, on to the April freebies. Even though there are just eleven pieces in this kit, I am in love with the dollies. And I'm liking my eye chart, which I just might use a few times this year, since my son has frequent eye appointments because of his Duane Syndrome. And what would April be without Tax Day and Earth Day? Enjoy and come back tomorrow for the digital page protectors.

cami

12 comments:

  1. "Meager" my foot! It's wonderful. :-D You put so much thought and talent into your designs. They are all so clean & classic and gorgeous. Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your kindness made my day!

      Delete
  2. thanks for all your freebies-love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cami, you are just precious, sharing your time and talent with everyone. I think "Mel" described your style perfectly-clean and classic. I love all your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pam. Your encouragement and kindness has made the grey day here look just a bit sunshiny!

      Delete
  4. These are fantastic Cami! Thankyou so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these doilies, thanks so much!! Now off to use them on every single thing I print today ;) Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vraiment très joli. J'adore ces couleurs. Un grand merci. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for all your great freebies! This one is great, I'll have to go to the eye check next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear your hubby has been sick - and with a handful of kiddos to deal with too......oh dear. The April kit is gorgeous - can't wait to play with it. I've just posted some pages on my blog that feature a LOT of your previous cards - I've played with the colours, so hopefully you'll like them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know you used them. I checked out what you did! SO fun. I just posted another freebie this morning. Maybe you'll find even more you like! Enjoy!

      Delete