Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello Week | Digital Freebies

There is something about the word hello that makes me think of big bangs and boyfriend jeans folded and rolled at the ankles. Late eighties. Early nineties. For me that was late high school and college days. A lifetime ago. Capturing memories meant something entirely different during that life season. Was it Ali Edwards who re-coined the word hello for this decade? Now it makes me think of clean and simple documentation of family life.


Download these freebies here. (No commercial use, please, without written permission from me.) The little bundle includes 6 4x6 cards (jpg files) and 5 embellishments (png files). Enjoy!

My bigger kit of April Freebies is still coming later this week...

cami

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. These cards are so cute and - friendly! Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so gorgeous stuff!!! And all match ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cami - these are just fantastic, I absolutely love how stylish they are. Thank you again, I've pinned these to my pinterest account so hopefully you'll also get a little more traffic!

    ReplyDelete