Friday, May 17, 2013

Project Life | May Freebies Kit


It's about time for another freebie, don't you think?

Here are some 3x4 journal cards, some 3x4 filler cards, and some tags. All digital. All free. Please limit your use to personal (no commercial use with written permission).

If you are new to A Little Grace and Mercy you might enjoy some of the other freebies available. My Project Life this year has been inspired by Project Life's Midnight Edition, which happens to be my favorite, and these freebies are my designs using that beautiful color palette. But I am feeling ready to design using some other colors too. So as I go back and scrap 2010 and 2011 (my pre-project life days) I'm going to be branching out a bit. So eventually we will have some other color palettes for your digital scrapbooking pleasure. But for now, here is a lot of yellow, white, and grey!
cami


4 comments:

  1. Thx soooo much for your beautiful freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon your blog by way of google and project life, and I love this color palette as well and am using it in my project life pages. Thank you so much for designing these beautiful accent pieces that I use as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete