Sunday, May 12, 2013

Project Life | Week 14-17

Getting caught up on Project Life has been on my to do list for several weeks. Until the last few days I haven't really given it much attention. I couldn't quite get in the mood. But like so many things in life, sometimes you just have to get started and the mood comes. So glad I finally just forced myself to do it.

I'll be linking up over at The Mom Creative this week too. I love, love, love to check out what everyone else is doing. It's such a great way to be inspired, encouraged, and to get some great ideas. I always come away with a handful of ideas of things to include that I hadn't thought of yet. So head over there too. Not only does she host the link party, but I love to read her other posts as well. Like this one she wrote this week that really struck a chord with me.


With my monthly calendar I didn't have much room for Easter pictures or Spring Break photos in week 14. But we didn't end up doing a lot for Spring Break this year. I am fortunate that the kids feel like a down week AT HOME is the very best thing in the world.

If you follow along here, week 15 looks familiar. I completed it out of order and posted it already. But because I can't handle too much disorder, here they are again, right between week 14 and 16, where they belong.

Week 16 is what happens when you have a camera mishap and a short week! I lost all the photos on one of our two cameras. That's a first for me. Plus, week 17 was going to include the whole weekend (instead of just Sunday) because the kids were at the Grandparents' house while we were on our Anniversary trip. So week 16 only ended up being Sunday through Thursday. So I decided to do a blog update and an update on part of my 40 New Things by 40 project.


I can't take credit for any of the pictures in week 17. Eric and I were gone on our Anniversary Trip. (I'll be posting those pictures in a separate post later (a mini album I'm putting together). These came from the grandparents, with whom they stayed, and Uncle Andy. I love including photos from others. They always see through the lens a bit differently than I do and it gives a fresh perspective.

Now that Project Life is more or less caught up, I'll be focusing on the mini album I mentioned and the May freebie kit.

Enjoy!

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment