Friday, May 10, 2013

Welcome Weekend


In a few moments I will need to stir my middle child, who loves to sleep as much as her mommy does. Forcing the day to start is one of my least favorite things to do. But it's Friday and with it brings the delight of the weekend. I love to welcome the weekend.

Today I look forward to my kids jumping off the bus and dashing up the driveway, full of joy. It's supposed to be nearly 80 degrees today. Perfect sunshine weather to end our uncharacteristically sunshine week. They'll be ready to play.

Today is filled with chores so that I will be ready too. My weekend includes my first 5K, six weeks of Project Life to get caught up on, completing my Anniversary Trip Mini Album, progress on my May Freebie Kit and lots of play time with my kids.

Whatever you are welcoming this weekend, may it delight you with the same pleasure that Friday evening brought you as a child.

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment