Sunday, June 2, 2013

Project Life | Week Nineteen

As I move along in this project I get these bursts of gratitude, gratitude for a method that is easy to get caught up. I haven't added a lot of embellishment to Week 19 and it made it easy to whip through quite quickly.



This was the week I did the Run for Mum 5k. I didn't run. I walked. But I Felt really, really good about it. I participated with ten other ladies from my MOPS and church group. I blurred faces for privacy issues.

If you haven't ever participated in something like a 5k it really is a great experience. Now, I have a friend who did a half marathon and she's gotten the bug. It seems she is doing a race almost every weekend. I'm immensely proud of her, but that's not me. This was a great benchmark for me in getting into shape and being more disciplined in my life this year.

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment