Monday, June 24, 2013

Project Life | Week Twenty-Three

I have been pretty consumed with VBS (Vacation Bible School) planning lately, I've hardly thought about Project Life in the last few weeks. But tonight after Eric and I spent several hours configuring the backdrop plan for the stage I felt like I needed to completely shift gears and S.T.O.P. thinking about VBS.

I've fallen a few weeks behind. And that's okay. That's my favorite thing about PL, it's pretty simply to sit down and do a big catch-up session.

So here is week twenty-three, which is way back at the beginning of the month.



The one thing that happens when I get behind on PL is that I discover there was a week that I didn't take a lot of pictures. Like this one. I only had ten or eleven pictures to choose from, all week! I was fortunate that it happened to be the first of the month and 2/3 of the left page was filled up with the calendar!

This week I used three journal cards from my June Freebies Kit. (Find it here.) The tag on my June calendar can be found in my May Freebies Kit. (Find it here.) I plan on using more from both of these kits for the next couple of weeks, as well.

Summer is wonderful, don't you think?!

cami


3 comments:

  1. Oh summer is! We are mid winter and believe me I am so looking forwards to summer already. Love the simplicity of yourpages - sometimes less is really more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cami,
    I just feasted on all of your lovely PL freebies. Thank you so much they are awesome. Will give you a mention when I make my next page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing all this adorable freebies.

    ReplyDelete