Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Project Life | Week Twenty-Two


I have been trying to do a better job of capturing the moments that we have with our friends. Typically I have been shy about pulling out my camera everywhere. Having a smaller camera (Eric's little one) has really helped me. (We are one of the few in our circle who don't have smart phones, Instagram, etc.). But the downside is that there is a lot more faces blurred in my Project Life pages before they are posted.


This week we made over to nursing to see my grandpa (great grandparents to the kids). Gracie and I went and it was good. Later in the week Eric and the rest of the kids went too, but we happened to hit right at dinner time. Not a good time for visiting. Still, the nursing staff was very gracious and let us go in and give hugs. Grampy seemed pleased, even though it had to have been disruptive.

And finally, I am fully caught up on Project Life. I love that feeling. Now you all know I said that would mean I would get those June Freebies out. So expect those tomorrow morning. I'm nearly done with them, but want to add a few more journal cards to the kit and maybe even some embellishments, as long as Gracie continues to enjoy the projects I've been giving her to keep her busy in the work station set up next to mine.

cami

"Children's children are a crown to the aged,
     and parents are the pride of their children."
Proverbs 17:6

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at your layouts. You always have wonderful pictures. I'm glad that I am getting email updates.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled onto your blog from Pinterest. Love your pages and your lovely freebies

    ReplyDelete