Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Project Life | Week Twenty-Five

This was one of those weeks where I had just a handful of pictures. After the previous weekend, when I took a zillion, I really didn't mind that this slower week we just had a few. The ones I had really showed the tone of the week. It was a beautiful, slow pace. I wish all of summer was like this one, but it just isn't. And that's okay, too.


"This Week" journal card and the sunshine filler card are both from my June freebies. If you missed them, you can download them here.


I had a lot more journaling I wanted to do on this page, so I dug back into some earlier freebies. The top journal card came from the May freebies. The middle one came from the March freebies. And the bottom journal card came from the April freebies.

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment