Friday, August 16, 2013

Right Now | Mid-August


Me and Gracie, my youngest
  • Right now I'm determined that Summer is not over yet.
  • Right now the kids are earning a later bedtime for practicing math flash cards.
  • Right now fruit crumble with vanilla ice cream is what I'm craving.
  • Right now we have to leave the house less than we have the rest of the summer.
  • Right now I just finished the best book I've read since being married (Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet).
  • Right now I am standing at the computer. (I sold my desk and decided on a standing work station to deter me from wasting too much time in front of the computer.)
  • Right now I am plunking through 10,000 Reasons on the piano and wishing I had been gifted with the instant ability to play by ear.
  • Right now I am totally in love with my youngest child. (I wish I had all of her God-given strengths.)
  • Right now I'm looking forward to lunch with my mom (tomorrow).
  • Right now I am still working out regularly, but feeling happy with three days a week instead of five or six.
  • Right now I am loving my job.
  • Right now I could use a foot massage because having a standing work station isn't deterring my computer time nearly enough and I just have really sore feet.

cami

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture of you girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love the last one about your work station! :) That is a really good idea by the way! I don't think I have a place in my home where i could do it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Cami! I JUST found your blog, as I was looking up digital Project Life freebies. THANK YOU so much for sharing your own, they're gorgeous!!! Your blog is so pretty, too. :D

    I hear you on fruit and ice cream. My wife Jen and I went fruit crazy when we visited our local grocery store. Mango, tangelo, blueberries, peaches! They all would be fab with vanilla ice cream, I think!

    I hope you have a wonderful week. :D

    ReplyDelete