Me and Gracie, my youngest
- Right now I'm determined that Summer is not over yet.
- Right now the kids are earning a later bedtime for practicing math flash cards.
- Right now fruit crumble with vanilla ice cream is what I'm craving.
- Right now we have to leave the house less than we have the rest of the summer.
- Right now I just finished the best book I've read since being married (Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet).
- Right now I am standing at the computer. (I sold my desk and decided on a standing work station to deter me from wasting too much time in front of the computer.)
- Right now I am plunking through 10,000 Reasons on the piano and wishing I had been gifted with the instant ability to play by ear.
- Right now I am totally in love with my youngest child. (I wish I had all of her God-given strengths.)
- Right now I'm looking forward to lunch with my mom (tomorrow).
- Right now I am still working out regularly, but feeling happy with three days a week instead of five or six.
- Right now I am loving my job.
- Right now I could use a foot massage because having a standing work station isn't deterring my computer time nearly enough and I just have really sore feet.