Saturday, September 28, 2013

Digital Freebie {8} | Paper Pack

Digital Freebie {8} Paper Assortment - Download HERE.

Better late than never. Right? Yep, five and a half days later than my normal Monday freebie offering.

So here is something new for me... paper. I don't think I've done a paper freebie yet. I had a sweet gal who took the time to write me a sweet email and ask if I'd thought of offering a paper freebie. What a good idea. I hadn't really thought about it. I get into the habit of working on Project Life and even though I do that digitally, I've just had a very light grey background this year. But I know there are those of you who like to scrap on a colored background. So here is a little pack of eight and I am working on some more papers, maybe I'll even have them ready by Monday!

Enjoy!

cami

2 comments:

  1. i love these colors ! these are so bright ! thanks a lot ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Cami, these are ADORABLE!!! as always, I just love your design sense :) thank you!!

    ReplyDelete