Monday, October 7, 2013

Digital Freebie {10} | Happy Halloween

Halloween has never been a big deal for me. I grew up overseas and they didn't celebrate Halloween. It wasn't like my parents made a big deal telling my brother and me, "we don't do Halloween," we just never really did. I remember dressing up one year, as Pippi Longstocking. But that was the only costume I remembered.

We don't deck out our house in Halloween decorations. (I am more of a minimalist when it comes to decorating for holidays, even Christmas.) Still, the artist in me loves the orange and black combination of colors. So, of course, I had to do a little Halloween freebie.

Download Halloween Freebie HERE.

Enjoy!

cami

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Cami. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WoW luv these THANK YOU ;~} bunches.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. From a Mommy whose daughters are named Grace and Mercy...thanks!

    ReplyDelete