Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Digital Freebie {11} | Thankful for Fall

I love fall. Truly, it's my favorite season. Love it even more than summer. I really do.

I grew up in Haiti where it was essentially summer all year round. Don't get me wrong. I love the heat. Just ask my husband, I'm always whining about being too cold. But, dry wind in fall gets me every time. Love to see the leaves coming down. Love cozy sweaters. Love drinking my vanilla latte with the wind howling.

Download the freebies HERE.

This week was busy with other stuff besides designing and so my offering is a day late and well, a lot smaller than most weeks. However, I truly love how each of these journal cards turned out. I hope you enjoy them too.

cami

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome journal cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Hope you're able to use them!

      Delete
  2. thank you so much : these are awesome ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/

    ReplyDelete