Wednesday, November 27, 2013

December Daily | Planning Ahead

I have gone back and forth in my mind of whether or not I'm going to do December Daily again this year. I am behind in so many areas of my life. Most people would think of December Daily as being an extra, a place to easily trim the fat. But as I look back over the last few years and I see what I was able to capture and document of daily life through the month of December, I'm not willing to give that up. This insane season will not go on forever. I need to capture even the insanely busy times or the memories are just mush. And mush isn't a good memory.

So, to make it happen, I am one who absolutely needs to plan ahead. Simple. Simple. Simple.

For me that means strictly digital scrapbooking.

For me that also means incorporating it into Project Life. Which, by the way, is easier than you might initially think. Hello, one double page spread is eight 6x6 pockets/squares. One date pocket card plus seven daily cards. Done.

So, that's the plan.

This year I'm using glitter. I don't think I've ever used glitter. But if any time of the year one can get away with glitter, it's Christmas. So, between now and Sunday (December 1), I will be sprinkling these pages with some glittery freebies. Though I will be sticking with my pop of yellow, grey, and black (still loving the Project Life Midnight Edition), I'm going to include a wider palette of colors in my freebies for those of you who are loving other colors, especially in your holiday pages.

So, stick with me for a bunch of fun freebies!

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment