Friday, November 29, 2013

Digital Freebie | Glitter Kit 02

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were driving home from the in-laws tonight and our favorite radio station had made the switch to Christmas music. Amazing. It happens fast. Dinner leftovers not even stowed in our own refrigerator and already it's the Christmas countdown.

Good thing I like Christmas!

And I am really loving sharing some things I have been working on, for my own December Daily.

I shared a while back that the shutter on my camera gave up. The intention has been to replace it, but we're also planning on replacing our MAC Tower (that is more than a decade old) next month when the new Power MAC releases. So a new camera hasn't been on the top of the list. But my brother is a photography, a good one and he had an extra camera lying around. His lying around not getting used one is a couple bumps up from my beloved model. So... I will, hopefully be learning to take the camera off AUTO. He's been begging me to for ages and if he's loaning me his camera, I can hardly argue. So, hopefully we will be having some some fun photos worthy of documenting.

And so tonight I am working on more freebies to share.

Download Glitter Kit 02 HERE.

Enjoy these and come back for more the rest of the week.

cami

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      I'm super excited to get started on December Daily today!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are most welcome! Glad you like them.

      Delete