Monday, November 4, 2013

Gratitude | Four Thanksgiving Free Printables {13}

Today I am grateful for free printables.

Oh how I love free printables. There is so much talent out there and when people share their gifts, oh it makes my insides smile. Truly. And it was seeing so many freebies that made me think that just maybe some others would appreciate it if I shared what I was already designing for my own use.

So, of course, I want to share some of my own designs. Have you noticed that my designs lately are a lot of white? (I promise to bring color back in, but right now, white feels very good to me.)


Download HERE.

And, of course, there are some amazing freebies out there. Here are are a few of my favorite Thanksgiving free printables, ones I wish I could say that I designed for you, but they are done by other brilliantly talented artists.

  • Miss Kim has two beautiful journal cards you could use for Project Life HERE. Here clean minimalist style is lovely and uncluttered.
  • And if you like graph paper as much as I do on journal cards, it's worth going HERE to Harper Finch. You'll have to scroll all the way through all the items you can buy (which are cute too), but at the bottom is a sweet little freebie that includes six lovely cards. Honestly the freebie is my favorite of the bunch.
  • Sometimes gratitude is best expressed with a small gift. These thank you gift tags HERE are something I would love to have on any simply wrapped package.
  • Anyone who knows me knows just how much I value the art of a handwritten thank you note. And if you want to start out with some pretty thank you notes, you can print some HERE at How About Orange. Click over and you could get lost for a while on the fun blog, especially if you have a thing for design and color (anyone love orange too?).
  • But if a postcard works, HERE is a very lovely design in the same colors. I think I must love a little pink and orange these days.
  • And finally, if you have kids, this activity HERE is fun and easy. I love the symbolism, but let's be honest, with "littles", scooping is about all we can do sometimes! I've done this with my kids a couple of times and intend to do it again this year. I think you could call it my Thanksgiving "Go To" activity.
And if you are grateful for any of these fun freebies, show a little gratitude by leaving a sweet comment on the designer's blog. A lovely comment can be just as delightful as receiving a handwritten note.

Enjoy!

cami

If you are a new here you might not know just how much I love freebies. If you'd like to see what freebies I offer see my offerings HERE. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the freebies and the links to more. I always like yours and hope to get printer ink for Christmas and will start printing them out.
    I think it's great and so generous when others like yourself offer these for free. It's my dream to do this one day myself. Having no computer/digital skills is what's holding me back, hope one day to change that.
    Thanks for the visit to my blog, was a nice surprise to see you there. I'm enjoying my new prayer journal so much. Each day being thankful and a heart full of gratitude for all I have. I might just put your Attitude for Gratitude in it this month, have seen that saying all around and like it.

    ReplyDelete