Monday, November 25, 2013

Gratitude | Twenty-Two through Twenty-Five

Once again, I haven't posted in several days and so I'm catching up on multiple days of gratitude posting. So here is a gratitude cluster...


Twenty-Two

Today I am grateful for...
good friends for my girls.


Twenty-Three

Today I am grateful for...
in-laws who drop everything to spend an afternoon with their grandkids.


Twenty-Four

Today I am grateful for...
simple gifts of time.

Today was a day I felt like I was about to come undone. Physically fall apart. Emotionally bleed out. I cried a lot. It felt like the Lord gave back to me today, little bits of precious time. What I needed to get through.


Twenty-Five

Today I am grateful for...
my youngest who loves to sing to sing out loud loudly in the van.

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment