Thursday, January 2, 2014

Digital Freebie | Days of the Week Pocket Cards


Download Days of the Week Pocket Card Freebie HERE.

I was starting to wonder if I would be able to offer any freebies before February (when the say they are shipping the new Mac Pro). My computer is so old I can't update the operating system. And the old operating system doesn't play nice with a lot of websites out there that require updated Flash. (I can't even play videos people!) The site I use to host my freebies is one site that is really persnickety. Sometimes it will open, but usually after crashing Safari a half a dozen times. So, after a bit of diligence this morning... 

Here is my first freebie offering for 2014: A versatile grouping of days of the week journal cards. Perfect for pocket scrapbooking.

Enjoy!

cami

6 comments:

  1. For some reason I no longer can download your files...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what the problem is, Sandra. I just tried it myself and things seem to be working on my end. If anyone else is having a similar problem, please let us know.

      Delete
  2. thanks for the treats (no problem downloading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your are welcome. And thanks for letting me know you didn't have trouble downloading them!

      Delete
  3. Oh goodie - another year of wonderful ALGM freebies. I loved 2013's color scheme - and I like this one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet thing to say. Thank you! I love providing freebies. I hope to sprinkle them throughout the year in a variety of colors. So glad you enjoy them!

      Delete