Monday, January 13, 2014

Digital Freebie | Teal Pocket Cards Part 2

Download freebies HERE.

I am falling in love with Mondays. I never imagined a season in my life where Mondays would be my favorite day of the week. I grew up living for the weekend. But this season of our lives the weekends are crazy busy. Monday brings with it simple chores, like laundry. And leaving the house is usually optional. The only thing I plan on doing is heading to Bartells to pick up my Project Life photos that I uploaded this morning.

On Monday there's usually some time for a little design work, because it relaxes me. So here you have this little offering that I finished up this morning. The little one by one filler cards are ones I've done to add to my own project life. Just a little something to layer and add dimension. My project life also has lots of 4x4 pockets. Since we had a Family Game Night at our church this last week, I did up a little card I hope to use when I sit down and work on my pages.

Hope there is something you can use too! Enjoy!

cami

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I love sharing.

      Delete
  2. I ALWAYS look forward to your sharing/designs..thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice thing to say! You made my day. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I just ordered some pictures to do Gavin's first three weeks of PL! I am going to just focus on weekly instead of a picture a day. then I won't feel so stressed about getting it down perfectly. Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much better when you don't stress and just get it done as you can. I love the weekly aspect of it. I just finished week 2 and almost all the photos came from one event and I felt good about it. Have fun!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for picking me! What fun! I just went and looked :) What a fun little thrill!

      Delete
  5. Thank you these are perfect....I'm getting things together to start my first P.L.

    ReplyDelete