Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Project Life 2013 and Looking at 2014

I haven't given up on Project Life 2013. I have a pocket of time this past Fall that I fell behind and I am diligently blocking out pockets of time to get caught up. I still have four or five weeks to post from the Fall and then Week 52 of the year to complete. Love that it's doable. I'd wanted to finish it up by the end of the year. But it didn't happen. A lot of other things did instead. And I need to be okay with that.

I surprised myself and bought a Project Life kit for 2014. HSN had the Just Add Color kit on a MASSIVE discount. So I bought it. It arrived yesterday. Good timing, I think. Love it. Tons of square pockets and cards. And such fun colors. I know that the kit will influence my designing this year. Pretty excited to try Project Life (for real). Pretty excited to simplify by using the kit. Keeping up with the designing as I go has been challenging, especially since I started working. But I'm sure that I will still do some of that, too.

What kits are you using for Project Life this year? What colors are you falling in love with?

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment