Saturday, January 4, 2014

Project Life 2013 | Week Forty-Five



I have been doing one Project Life layout a night for the last few little while, to get caught up on the layouts I skipped this past Fall. For where our family life is right now it has worked out. The layouts have been incredibly simple. I've used only journal cards that I'd previously designed and that has drastically cut down on the amount of time it's taken me to get caught up.

And now I'm down to just completing Week Fifty-Two! And come to think of it, I never did a title page. So I need to go back and do that.

Is wrapping up your last layouts hard for you? There is a little part of me that is sad to retire the colors I have been using for 2013. On the other hand, I'm ready to move on.

cami

No comments:

Post a Comment